Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Root


I finally caught up to you, stopped for a seconded, looked around and got ahead of you. Seriously, you were sleeping. Now, no one can stop me, I am incredible. It's not even tangible, how far I am, literally, above you, hovering like a monk, I could sit on you. I am looking down; laughing, hysterical. I am so much younger than you. I know we are different, but we're not that different, and I am still so far ahead of you. Pointing back with my fingers, up right fucking you. Just playing with a toy, I am destroying you. Your still running, like that will do. Enough is said, I am too far ahead of you, sitting, now literally, and resting for a few. I fell asleep - I woke up. You're ahead of me. Still pushing with so much energy, I am floored, now rooting with my naivety. To tired to continue, I must uproot my calamity.

No comments:

Post a Comment