Sunday, September 18, 2011

Still Okay

I'm just another idiot trying to afford self expression. Giving excuse to why everyone should listen, but I'm just another idiot trying with no intention. Unaware, selfish, ignorant, and in sub-constant despair. I'm just another selfish idiot thinking about number one; putting myself in the foreground, far ahead of everyone. Still I'm just a selfish ignorant asshole, pleading with self worth, typing tens of millions of worthless words, mixing them together, and making them my work. I am worthless. I am a pothole in humanity, popping tires of the sleep deprived working class. I am just another dumb ass motherfucker trying to hover above whatever comes around me. I am just another ignorant dumb ass fucker screaming sanity to a deaf grandmother trying to catch a bus. I wish I had some other way, but the profits aren't as great, and so long as you're listening... I'm still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment