Monday, March 19, 2012

May you live forever, Matt Brady


Matt Brady
May you live again. Happy as before. May you be honest open and great. May you hide from nothing, may you choose your fate. May you be stable, sustainable, and safe. May you not forget us, as we will not you. May you find closure in your passing through. May your family be safe. May they find happiness again one day. May you realize your virtue. May you continue to enlighten, cheer, and deliver joy in your afterlife. May you always be remembered as you were so highly portrayed. May you be free of sufferance. May you find your love in the loss you shared. May you know you’re loved, by all those you know. You are my god a god of many gods inside many more. You will live again, You will be a friend. I love you Matt Brady, I cannot believe you are gone. To your memories I will hold on, the pain will only last until the laughter begins. You are one of the finest people I will ever meet. I hope you understand how beautiful you really are. May you be safe, happy, and great. May you find success where ever you are. May you rest easy upon your break. You will be again one day. You couldn’t have been more kind and wise. You were way ahead of your time. I wish we could have grown old together, living close by, sharing many memories like the ones from before. I will never forget you, you are my god. I love you like a brother and miss you the same. May you heal soundly as your soul carries on. May you live life loudly when you get up one day. Your life is not over, you will never die. Matt Brady will live forever, alive and always well.

No comments:

Post a Comment